Working in a dynamic environment, the role of Software Support Analyst will involve the provision of telephone & remote support to customers across a range of software applications. You will be advising on product functionality, recording, analysing and resolving customer issues and liaising with internal stakeholders to facilitate prompt resolutions. You will also be involved in system configuration, including the on-boarding of new customers. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound support tickets (telephone and email), triaging and prioritising accordingly
- Record and manage all tickets using the company's ticketing software (Zendesk)
- Keep customers updated as to the progress of open tickets
- Diagnosing, resolving and triaging technical issues
- Escalating incidents and issues where necessary
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in order to facilitate swift ticket resolution
- Regular checking of error logs
- Managing application configuration changes
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial Helpdesk or Support role is essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and continually striving to improve
Desirable (but not essential) Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Some HTML & CSS skills would be advantageous, but not essential
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible benefits package
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growing company who have a great suite of ever evolving software applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'