"An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients"
Software Support Analyst
Salary up to £30k D.O.E.
To make sure that allocated contractual obligations for support services are planned and coordinated for successful delivery in line with agreed service levels and expectations, with the intention of creating a positive and collaborative customer journey. To be the primary business contact for clients throughout a support contract and supporting the Operations Director who will be responsible for client satisfaction and overall delivery.
- Coordinate allocated activities with the aim that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Produce monthly reports of billable work and of the current status of support contracts.
- Engage with key stakeholders as directed to help ensure that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility.
- Support the Delivery Manager in driving support delivery activities to ensure that all contractual obligations and SLAs are met or exceeded.
- Support the creation and review of support deliverables, making sure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Facilitate communication between the client and technical team, providing strong representation for both to ensure realistic expectations are set and achieved.
- Maintain support documentation and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Run regular progress reports for internal teams and client stakeholders.
- Coordinate regular support contract review sessions.
- Collaborate with the Project Delivery Teams to synchronise wider activities and client insight, identifying potential issues and opportunities as and when they arise.
- University education or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working closely with clients and managing support contracts.
- An understanding of project management practices.
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and their business impact.
- Familiarity with software development.
For more information apply now or contact Emma Walters.