Software Support Analyst - SaaS
Hampshire: Southampton - near Winchester, Fareham
Salary £23,000 - £35,000 based on experience
We are looking for a Software Customer Support Analyst to join a growing SaaS Customer Support team based in Southampton. The company is growing at an impressive rate adding new products and features offering the right candidate an excellent opportunity to progress quickly in this new team.
A background in IT Product Support or Customer Retention experience within the IT / SaaS industry is required. The role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop a career in a fast paced growing IT business with genuine scope for career progression and training.
IT Account Managers or recent Graduates who can demonstrate the relevant core skills will be considered.
- The core responsibility will be to drive adoption of the companies IT/Software products and features
- Initially develop and then maintain a strong understanding of the SaaS products
- Directly contact clients via email and phone to promote customer satisfaction and retention
- Provide new product and feature training via live webinars, one-to-one screen share and onsite, as required
- Assist and promote in higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall account growth
Essential skills and experience;
- Excellent commination skills, verbal and written
- 2 years+ experience in a similar Product Specialist, Technical Account Management or Software / SaaS Support role
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software including, Excel, Word, & Power Point
- Experience with HTML, ideally the ability to code in HTML and CSS
- A general understanding of Web Analytics or similar is preferred
- Previous experience in training external customers on Software products is highly desirable
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, growing environment offering training and support please get in touch by applying to this advert.
- 1st line
- 2nd line
- "customer service"
- "Product Support"
- "client facing"