Software Implementation Account Executive - Loughborough - Customer services - Software Support
Fantastic relationship account management role at a very dynamic growing SME
Huge emphasis on career stability, personal and professional development!
LOADS of training and personal development!
£28,000 - £30,000 based on experience plus full personal development plan
Amazing career opportunity and 2nd to none stability and growth!
(Strong benefits and holidays and even better training and personal development)
We want sparkle, ambition, ace communication skills and a real passion or service delivery and customer service!
KEY NOTE: To support and manage existing user business activities and maintain and develop a positive relationship with our customers based on partnership and mutual benefit.
We are looking for the right person and attitude not necessarily all of the experience. We will train and develop the right person. Great opportunity to progress and grow too.
Support Services TEAM:
- Work to understand customer issues within the context of their business
- Prioritise issues and manage customer expectations
- Communicate status of issues and ensure proper closure
- Communicate with the customer at multiple levels
- Provide implementation support across complex projects (full training) and issues covering testing, training, go live planning, on-going support & issue resolution.
- Manage resolution and feedback during priority incidents
- Provide documentation to support implementations
- Provide customer support services across multiple environments
- Build trust and confidence with customers.
- Take steps to understand the business model, key application processes, industry, finances and objectives of each customer you work with.
- Work with the customer to determine a viable return on investment for activities.
- Ensure each customer is a potential reference site
- Drive regular face to face contact with customers.
THE CANDIDATE: Spark, ambition, potential, communication and energy!!
- Able to manage priorities, plans and expectations
- Common sense and customer service
- Able to build trust and confidence of customers and colleagues
- Understand requirements in the context of a customers business
- Analytical problem solver
- Determination to resolve/deliver
Super exciting for available NOVEMBER 2019 ! START ASAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'