ERP Software Sales Executive, home based for the South and West - junior to senior sales level, all will be considered based on your level of experience and track record. £30-£40k base + £5k car allowance + double OTE of £60-80k.
This sales role is focused on selling Epicor ERP software, which is a functionally rich mid-market ERP solution. It sells especially well in the Mid-Market sector and covers CRM, Manufacturing, Finance, Distribution and all the full ERP modules.
A typical deal is £150k being £75k in licenses and £75k in services. Target is £500k of GP (or £1 million turnover). The last few new business deals have been £115k £155k, £379k, £60k (1 module), £279k, £226k, £143k, £147k, £165k, £180k so you can see what you need to do to achieve target and how it is certainly reachable.
Interestingly the commission is staggered, so at the beginning of the year you start on 2%, then you go up to 10% and the top rate is 20% commission on GP. The potential to make great commission is quite dramatic.
They will happily consider Software Sales people early on in their career as the Sales Director is very hands on and enjoys the mentoring and coaching aspects of his work. Or they are just as happy to look at a more experienced Sales Executive / BDM with a strong track record.
It would be great if you have sold ERP software but if you have had success selling other application software products such as accounting software, CRM, construction software, property management software, DMS (dealer management systems) time & attendance, legal software, pensions software, payments or billing software, retail software, manufacturing, stock control, asset management software or anything similar, they will be just as keen to look at you.
This company is very sales focused, both the MD and the Sales Director are from a sales background, so you will find the business very sales positive; they will try to give you whatever you need to close deals and it is fun here, they all have a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
The clients are mainly in the South with a few near Birmingham so this role would suit someone who lives in the South East or South West. They have offices in the Midlands and Hampshire, but the job is based from home with the usual travel to client sites.
You will be given a fair number of leads but they also expect you to do 5 lead generation calls per day to generate your own fresh leads.
Why is this a good job?
- The Epicor ERP solution is a known brand, with strong marketing and people know Epicor is a quality ERP solution. This reseller is very strong on finance, warehousing and distribution implementation projects, whilst Epicor the vendor, focuses on manufacturing deals. So, they get good leads passed to them.
- The £150k average deal can means that you can focus on a few large deals and hit target.
- The actual software product is great; it sells well and it demo's beautifully.
- Epicor ERP is very strong on finance and distribution.
- For the last 4 years, Gartner has described the Epicor ERP solution as visionary, it is in the top quadrant.
- The Epicor ERP product has very strong Microsoft connectivity and integration with the whole stack from MS Word Excel, SharePoint and Exchange. Customers find it more Microsoft centric then the MS Dynamics products.
- Visually it looks very fresh (it looks like Windows 10)
This is a great software solution; it sells well and you will have a great career selling it to the SME sector. If you have proven success as a Sales Executive selling application software or ERP software and would like to know more about the product and the company, contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing.
- Accounting Software
- Sales Executive
- Software Sales
- Legal Software
- Retail Software
- Property Management Software
- Pensions Software
- Asset Management Software