Software Sales Consultant (SAAS / Big Data)
Skills, Software Sales, Business Development, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, SAAS, Cloud, Dig Data, Pipeline, Tradeshows, Marketing,
We have a great opportunity for a Software Sales Consultant for a Global Software Hse In the Big Data / Data Analysis Arena based in London.
The Software Sales Consultant is responsible for driving market share, prospecting, and qualifying leads that build the pipeline for the sales organization. It involves actively contacting current customers and an unwavering ability to develop strong and successful relationships with Sales prospects. You will act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales, being conscious of all marketing initiatives while working towards the company sales objectives.
You will come from a Software Sales background, with experience in SAAS, Cloud, or BIG Data / Data Analysis arena. You'll be used to working in a fast paced Software house, in a Lead Generation / New Business Sales Role.
- Supporting the development, execution and ongoing refinement of an SDR sales process, defining key process steps, tools, resources and other support needed in order to efficiently conduct SDR activities.
- Management, processing & qualification of various forms of marketing generated leads in the EMEA region (i.e. from events, digital marketing activities, requests via online contact mechanisms etc).
- Proactively prospect and build the sales pipeline by via outbound calling, e-mail/e-marketing, networking, social media and other direct marketing/inside sales methods.
- Qualify sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria; driving leads through the sales process.
- Coordinating and directing the entire sales cycle for specific opportunities, as agreed with sales management, including account research, requirements gathering, sales engagement, product recommendations, proposal generation, pipeline management and up to and including deal closure.
- Execute sales and marketing activities to drive interest in trade events, products, and services.
- Attend and support theatre events and tradeshows to assist in customer engagements and lead generating activities.
- Proactively continue to update company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information.
- Update and maintain lead and opportunity status in MS CRM.
- Provide activity updates and reporting to Sales & Marketing Management and other stakeholders as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Apply now for this London based Sales role with a superb career progression on offer for the right candidate
- inside sales