Software (SaaS) Customer Support Team Lead
A vibrant Software as a Service (SaaS) company in the Twickenham area is looking to hire a Customer Support Team Lead. This is a small business (30 staff) with a leading software product used by enterprise-scale household brand name clients nationwide.
This is a varied role, where you will take the leading role in supporting customers and ensuring customer satisfaction. This will involve:
- Helping to design and improve customer service processes
- Building reports and data to feed to the product team to drive continual improvement of the software product
- Interviewing customers and gathering feedback to feed to the product team and for customer case studies
- Running webinar training and demo sessions and occassionally visiting clients to run onsite workshops
- Updatign / writing instructional content for the "help" function of the software product
- Creating video tutorials, updating manual content and knowledgebase.
- Managing one other Customer Support professional - and more as the business and team grow
Suitable candidates will be:
- Vibrant, energetic and have previous experience of working in a customer service position, ideally for an SME SaaS provider / business
- Have a strong customer service mindset and exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Understand, to a basic level, IT and have an interest in learning about software product functunaility and underlying technology (at a high level).
The position will pay between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience + corporate benefits.
Fantastic easily accessible offices, a great team of people, on-site gym. Small, rapidly growing business looking for somebody to grow with them
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job