Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a stickler for detail looking for a new challenge?
Salary £30k - £38k
We’re looking for an ASP.net developer that either has experience working within a QA environment or is looking to transition into one. The role requires monitoring every phase of the development process to ensure the software adheres to the standards set by the company and that it works the way it was intended before being released to the public. This could involve working with automation tools as well as conducting manual code reviews.
Working alongside the Business Analysts and Developers, it’s essential to have excellent communication skills as well as a tenacious attitude to fault finding and problem solving. In addition to this the role requires analysing the User Experience to ensure systems are efficient, elegant, simple to use and above all, functionally correct.
Our client portfolio is diverse which makes this a challenging, but rewarding role. As well as working on client systems, there are also several products developed in-house that have recently been taken to market.
Essential development skills
· C# ASP.net - Webforms and MVC
· A good understanding of SOLID principles
Required personal skills
· Absolute stickler for detail!
· Analytical with a questioning mind and keen interest in technology
· Creative thinker and ability to think out of the box
· Pragmatic and results driven
· Strong initiative
· Desire to self-learn and share knowledge
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate in both technical and business terms
Salary and Benefits
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000
· 22 days holiday
· Free lunch