We are currently working with a well-established client who are looking to strengthen their testing team by seeking a Software QA Analyst on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone looking to further build their career by working within an Agile Environment to help their rapidly developing product offering and building up a solid automation base
- Creating and maintaining flexible test plans, and managing the implementation of this plan, with regard to both automated and manual testing processes.
- Execution of tests, with a view to function, usability, security and performance aspects of the software
- Production of automated test runs aimed at reducing the manual testing load on the product
- Review of technical documents for potential issues, including logical inconsistencies, absent functions and ambiguities.
- Assisting the client support team with isolation, replication and reporting of suspected defects; verifying defect fixes
- Prior testing experience, with an understanding of the requirements for web and app testing being particularly useful, but not essential
- Understanding of basic test construction, measurement and execution
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, clear manner, both verbal and written
- Skill in building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues
- Must be able to work independently to deliver high quality testing to tight deadlines
- Interest in continuing their skill growth within Software Quality Assurance
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- 25 days' annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover, life insurance, pension contributions
- Bonus scheme linked to company & individual performance
- Work within an evolving and supportive team environment
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job