Exciting opportunity for a Software QA Analyst OR someone looking to progress into QA from a Software Tester environment.
Our client provides a powerful, market-leading, online property management solution to clients, specifically designed to help manage the health, safety and other risk-related issues affecting commercial buildings. The software offers automatic allocation and tracking of issues logged on the system, supported by automatic reporting through a flexible email system, integrated dashboards, and dynamic analysis reports.
What you will be doing:
The role on offer would suit someone looking to further develop their career in software quality assurance, with the successful candidate supporting the Software Quality Assurance team with the development and execution of both manual and automated software test cases, scenarios, and suites.
Tasks will include:
- Creating and maintaining flexible test plans, and managing the implementation of this plan, with regard to both automated and manual testing processes.
- Execution of tests, with a view to function, usability, security and performance aspects of the software
- Production of automated test runs aimed at reducing the manual testing load on the product
- Review of technical documents for potential issues, including logical inconsistencies, absent functions and ambiguities
- Assisting the client support team with isolation, replication and reporting of suspected defects; verifying defect fixes
- Work closely with other teams in the department to enhance user acceptance of the product, prior to delivery
- Full training will be provided on systems used
As the ideal candidate:
- You will be just as happy liaising with the customer as well as the larger development team, so good communication skills are important. Seeing the bigger picture in order to grant the user a better experience is the crux of this role
- Ideally, you will have at least 2-4 years experience in a Testing role
- Some exposure to a QA environment within Sofware online Apps.
This company recoginses that people are their most valued asset, and so employee well-being is extremely important to them. As such, they are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse working environment, and support various social events throughout the year, such as Summer and Winter parties, bake sales, team dinners, and dress-down Fridays. An active lifestyle is encouraged and there's plenty of activities to to join in with; a running club, weekly 5-a-side football, tennis, badminton, and cricket sessions to choose from.
They also play a proactive role in supporting the community, with staff nominating a "Charity of the Year" to support through participation in national fundraising events and local community activities.
A competitive salary of £25K-£28K is offered, including benefits package of 26 days' annual leave, medical insurance, pension fund contributions and performance bonus payments.
Own tranport is essential as it's in a village business park location, just 20 mins from the Centre of Cambridge. Easily accessible locations to commute from are neighbouring villages, Boxworth, Elsworth, Willingham, Oakinton, Bar Hill, Cambourne, the Hemingfords, etc. up to Huntingdon, St, Ives, Papworth, St Neots, etc.
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the agency on this Permanent Vacancy.
In applying for this position, you are agreeing to PurplePower Recruitment handling your data and using the same to contact you regarding this position. We may hold on to your details for other similar roles. You have the right to ask us to delete your data at any time.
- Software Quality Assurance
- software tester
- QA Analyst
"Office Assistant jobs in London"