Software Project Manager - IT - 3 months contract - inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Software Project Manager has arisen with one of our public-sector clients based in Edinburgh. You will play a critical role in the delivery of strategic, operational, business efficiency and management of application solutions projects. You will be experienced working in an Agile environment through the whole project lifecycle and have significant experience in liaising closely with Software Developers and Business Analysts.
- Liaising with technical staff and business analysts.
- Experienced in planning and estimation of tasks and tracking progress against project plan.
- Preparing status updates, issue logs, plans and project documents.
- JIRA or similar
- Kanban and/or SCRUM tools
- Experience using Sharepoint for project documentation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job