Software Project Manager (Agile / SCRUM)
- Role: Software Project Manager (Agile /SCRUM)
- Salary: up to £50k + £7.5k Car Allowance + 5% Bonus + Private Health etc
- Location: Worcester
I’ve spoken to the hiring manager and the requirement is for a highly Technical Software Project Manager who is used to working with Agile / SCRUM development teams in delivering software solutions.
The company has been very successful and are in a considerable growth phase; currently, they have 2 senior Project Managers there who are overloaded and so need another project manager to take on some existing projects and new projects in the future.
Their staff includes 70 people in IT globally, 25 of which are in the UK with 2 sites in the UK
There would be a number of week-long international paid trips to company sites - so someone who is comfortable with air travel and staying away for 1-2 week periods is essential.
The person best suited to this role would be:
NB: The kind of people who have been well suited to this position tend to be Technical Delivery Managers / Development Managers / Technical Software PMs.
- Very technical with lots of experience within the SDLC - The person would be expected to have technical knowledge of Source / Version control - so someone from a Development background would be ideal i.e. an ex-developer / coder.
- Highly intelligent and well presented as the role would involve contact with people at various levels in the business.
- Have experience of managing medium sized software development projects, using distributed teams (not deal breaker) and working within formal software development processes.
- Guide a number of small, agile, multi-disciplinary, distributed teams.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Proven track record of developing project metrics and using historical data to produce realistic project plans.
- Up to £50k plus £7.5K car allowance
- up to 5% bonus
- 7% pension contribution,
- Personal Health Insurance
- Life Assurance,
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
If you feel you’d be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
Rebel Recruiters is an equal opportunities employer
- Software Development
- Version Control