Software Programming Research Engineer - 35150
Providing software that is maintainable by others Reporting of progress made. Work and communicate openly and effectively within the team environment. Manage workload effectively"
- Educated to degree level or higher in a software engineering or computer science related discipline. Essential:
- Object Orientated design
- QT QML (Not essential but extremely beneficial
- Competent Programmer (multiple languages)
- Graphical / UX software (Qt, Unity)
- Embedded Systems
Experience of working in the automotive industry or similar within a research or advanced product development environment is desirable but not essential, Preferable Skills:
- Android/iOS development
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with CAN data logging tools
- Arduino platform
- Experience of structured design methods and processes
- 3D modelling suites such as Blender/3DStudioMax/Maya"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"