Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, develop and support e-commerce applications, & Web based commercial applications.
- Work in a small team and can handle independent responsibilities, to design, build, test and deploy following SDLC norms
- Co-ordinate with GUI Developers for user interface.
- Handle Technical and functional documentation
- Capable of writing operational requirement documents and performing subsequent training to users
- Support and integrate web based applications.
- Co-ordinate with offshore development teams, guide and monitor the teams on a regular basis
- Experience of building risk & valuations platforms within the financial markets sector
- Experience and knowledge of design patterns and able to apply in real life projects.
- Java SE and JaveEE Frameworks
- Web or REST services
- HTML, CSS, Hibernate
- Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL Databases
- Apache Tomcat or any other open source Java container
- Experience of Java Native Interface - JNI (for interfacing with C++
- Quant libraries)
- Experience of developing systems that integrate with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform (eg Cloud Dataflow)
- Development within a continuous integration environment (preferably Jenkins or Bamboo, Jira and Github)
Nice to Have:
- Oracle Coherence, eh-cache
- AWSRedis Cache