Our client is a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
They believe in high quality engineering and design, allowing them to develop market leading products and services. In short, they love taking care of their customers providing solutions to their problems.
What our client looks for:
- They seek out individuals who are always looking for new ways to improve or do things differently.
- They expect you to be proactive and be prepared to share open and honest feedback regularly.
- They know that working collaboratively will help them reach their shared goals faster, so they always look for similar individuals who will be willing to help others.
- Whether it is the customers, their markets, or each other, they like people to ask questions and listen to the answers so that everyone can learn and improve.
- They expect individuals to take responsibility for their actions and make decisions based on what is right for people, profit and planet.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Software Product Owner plays an important role within the Agile software development team. While not a product manager in the traditional sense, the successful candidate will manage the backlog of requirements from all stakeholders and through planning, coordination, communication and facilitation take responsibility to deliver quality software providing maximum business value. Responsibilities include:
- Gain a deep understanding of products and users in order to make effective decisions.
- Provide the product vision and direction to engineering stakeholders.
- Translate high level requirements into detailed user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Propose user interface mockups.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog.
- Liaise and negotiate with product management to integrate backlog with business objectives.
- Act as primary liaison between stakeholders and development team, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope and having a good understanding of the technical challenges.
- Produce customer release notes.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients.
- Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills.
- Development Environment
- Product Development
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'