Software Product Manager/ Business Analyst - Bournemouth - £65,000
Are you ready for a brand-new Business delivery opportunity, defining Technology product solutions and overall strategy responsibility?
Our client is based in the heart of Bournemouth seeking an experienced IT professional expert from an Product manager or Business Analyst role to join their web based technology solutions business.
- Will bring a complete understanding of business strategy, so that the Technology strategy and Roadmap are aligned to it.
- Conduct customer research through interviews/forums to determine requirements and research new technologies. Generate concepts and test with the business, key clients, market experts and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an agreed Product Roadmap
- Help the team deliver against the Roadmap. Create requirements/user stories/wireframes for new developments. Maintain a business as usual (BAU) development Backlog of bugs and new enhancements. Organise regular Show and Tells with business/users and elicit feedback.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Experience working with web based Technology solutions
- Experience of writing and presenting a business case for new products or product enhancements
- Experience of product definition, requirements gathering and prioritisation. Experience of writing and reviewing usability, use cases, customer journeys, wireframes
- Ideally experience within a Consumer or B2B digital publishing environment
Contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Product Manager / Business Analyst / Roadmap /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job