Infigo Software is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing, we have over 10 years of experience helping clients to maximise their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our Catfish suite of products, clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services, and greater brand control.
Infigo Software is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to print professionals around the world. We’re looking for a Pre Sales Consultant to actively work with the Sales team to maximise opportunities. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun working environment. We’re looking for someone that can use their technical knowledge and communication skills, as well as a meticulous attention to detail and gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its innovative software and customer service. The successful applicant should have some background and an understanding of the print industry and have at least 2 year’s experience in Pre-Sales. This role could be managed remotely based dependant on location, with regular office visits and some other travel maybe be required.
What You Will Be Doing
- Dedicated technical resource to support sales team.
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements through various means.
- Help provide solutions based on customer requirements.
- Participate in Proof of Value/ manage technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Help the transition from pre-sales to post-sales implementation.
- Deliver proof of concept for sales demonstrations.
- Work with partners across our channels.
- Implementing processes and documentation to streamline the pre-sales process.
- Creating and maintaining technical sales documentation.
- Updating technical demo collateral and websites.
- Work closely with the internal Project Manager ensuring handover of pre-sale documentation happens and is clear when deals are confirmed.
Key duties & responsibilities
Collate all information from the customers with the sales team to ensure we fully understand the client's requirements.
Develop and deliver software and managed service demonstrations
Participate in calls/demo’s and meetings in a supporting role
Manage pre-sales scoping documentation required to provide accurate proposals
Liaise with the development team to deliver meaningful and clear proposals.
Liaise with the internal project manager to
Review, check and approve final sales confirmation of order in preparation for processing
Provision of technical pre-sales assistance to the Client Development Managers.
The successful applicant will need to have had experience working with a software company either in Pre-sales or technical support and have:
- Knowledge and experience of the print industry.
- Solid understanding of CMS.
- Some understanding of Scripting.
- Understanding of MIS, Procurement, Workflow systems.
- The ability to explain and present solutions.
- Ability to prioritise & manage workload effectively.
- Presentation/Demonstration experience.
- Able to produce proof of concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent work ethic is key, both high output and attention to detail are expected.
- Proof of Concept
- Technical Aspects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'