Software Implementation & Support Consultant
Office based in Leicester / Work from home
£32,000 - £40,000
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
I have an exciting opportunity for a software implementation and support consultant to join my clients expanding team.
The successful candidate will ideally be located within the midlands, working from home and will be required to give technical demonstrations face to face and via the web.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and carry out end user and partner consultancy services and technical training, both via the web and face to face.
- Identify client business needs through scoping, document requirements and ensure smooth delivery, whilst supporting clients through the software implementation process.
- Provide effective solutions to problems.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles that describe best practice in installation, configuration and use of the products.
- Monitor the help desk telephone and support email accounts, to ensure all calls are recorded and responded to, with appropriate escalation.
- Understand the software capabilities of the company.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Support and Managed Service team practices.
- Support the sales team and key channel partners in developing business from prospective and existing end-user customers.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service attitude
- A minimum of 3 year's hands-on experience in supporting software applications
- Experience of ERP systems (such as NAV, Sage, Sun Systems, GP)
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Clear understanding of IT support requirements within both large organisations and SMEs
- Able to confidently and effectively deliver technical training
- Effectively manage customer expectations, to deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to write up reports and follow processes
- Able to effectively present solutions to customers via live presentations and webinars
- Prior experience with IT delivery projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'