Location: Newbury, Chippenham, Berkshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car + Benefits
About the role:
Reporting into the Newbury & Chippenham offices and with a local government background, you will be the primary day to day contact for a number of the company's clients and will be expected to co-ordinate, and manage the implementation and delivery of a high volume of small to medium size software application projects up to the value of £250K. You will also ensure that the customer is kept informed of the development progress (external review meetings, regular contact by e-mail / telephone).
* Degree educated (or similar) with strong organisational, post-sales support and administrative skills, the ability to understand, translate and document customer requirements in detail
* Must be from a local government background
* Project Management accreditation such as Prince 2 or similar
* Knowledge of software and/or SQL Web based applications highly desirable
* Project Management experience within a software solution environment or within a software provider
* Ability to work independently from home and manage your own time whilst being able to work under pressure
* Strong organisational and a multiple project management background of small to medium size projects
* Working on multiple projects at any one time
* Continuous assessment of the implementation status
* Liaise with clients, key stakeholders and management team
* A full driving license required
About the company
Established and growing software provider offering opportunities for career recognition and progression!
- Software Implementation Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'