Up to £35k + Car + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Software Implementation Project Consultant to be responsible to the whole software implementation to a variety of clients. This role will cover the whole project lifecycle from initial analysis and requirements gathering all the way through to configuring the systems and delivering training. The role will require someone to juggle at least 3-4 projects at any one time, delivering projects up to £500k.
An experienced Software consultant, you will need to be a good communicator who excels at delivering an excellent service to the client.
You will need experience of:
- Project Management of complex projects from £50-500k
- Software implementation and configuration
- Experience working in a software house environment
- Experience in delivering end user training
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of MS Project as would Prince II certification
Our client is a market leading software house, and an award winning business with clients based around the UK. Due to a restructure of their internal teams they are looking for an ambitious Software Implementation Project Consultant to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371067.
- software implementation project consultant