Seeking people with good Time and Attendance (T&A) or Workforce Management (WFM) software implementation experience for a client facing software implementation role. Successful company expanding its team. Clients are primarily in the Facilities Management sector - any FM experience is a plus but not essential.
You can be based in any accessible UK location, work from home, travel to client sites several days per month and to the West Midlands office occasionally. £45k to £55k pa plus benefits.
Fantastic opportunity in a successful company with a great software, leadership in its sector and a supportive team.
You must have:
- experience of implementing T&A or WFM or Rostering solutions for clients
- good customer facing skills
- strong communication skills
- expertise in MS SQL is ideal
- any familiarity with the Facilities Management sector is a plus
In this role you will:
- engage with new and existing clients
- run workshops and meetings to analyse their requirements for implementing the solution
- document the requirements in the form of specifications
- hands-on configure the software to meet client needs
- assist with testing, training and rollout
- work for a supportive company offering great career opportunities
Contact us with a CV to find out more about this fantastic career opportunity.
- Software Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'