Software Implementation & Configuration Consultant
C#, SQL, HTML, Excel, Data, Software, Implementation, Support, Configuration
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting a Software Implementation Consultant on behalf of a leading cloud services specialist based in central Southampton, Hampshire.
The successful applicants will join a very competent development & analysis team building and configuring an excellent suite of software sold to major UK corporates including M&S, Barclays and The AA.
You'll be responsible for the implementation and support of bespoke client systems, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery. You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, creating and executing test scripts, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of system configuration, and help to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
You'll be a creative problem solver with a real eye for detail who thinks outside the box, has a passion for delivering high-quality solutions, and someone who really enjoys working as part of a high-performing team. You'll be confident and articulate with one or more coding languages, and you'll have a track record of working on a variety of complex projects.
Minimum Skillset required
- Experience working in a systems configuration environment
- Coding experience - we use C#, SQL, HTML and CSS
- Strong numeric skills
- Data manipulation and interrogation experience
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of web development
The main duties for this role include:
- Configuring systems to meet client specifications
- Cross-examining data using SQL
- Creating and executing test scripts
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Attending project meetings with colleagues or clients
- Unit testing and peer reviews
- Driving forwards best practice to ensure quality standards are always met
- Resolving issues and defects identified on test logs
- Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve design queries
- Working with our Data Services team to produce system reports
- Documenting Processes
Our client have an excellent working environment, a great culture of work/life balance and reward for high performing individuals. They offer a great scope of career development and are looking for enthusiastic team players who are driven to succeed.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your CV to