Modis are pleased to be able to present to you an exclusive client who are a leading global software as a service company and who have decided to build out a software engineering centre of excellence in Belfast to work on the next evolution of their product development. You will help build a customisable, flexible and scalable piece of software that supports large amounts of data and offers a technological challenge to those than join.
What does the role involve?
- You will work within scrum team to provide high-quality, working software on two-week sprint boundaries
- You will contribute in a highly-collaborative environment to develop, enhance and maintain components within a micro service SAAS architecture in accordance with project standards
- You will participate in the evaluation of open source and commercial tools/frameworks
Sound like it could be a good fit? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- At least 3 year's professional experience in designing and developing full-stack web technologies in Java/Spring.
- ReactJS Familiarity, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML
- Experience developing in an agile environment.
What you get in return
- Salary ranging from £35k-55k
- Relocation costs are supported by this company for individuals moving from within Europe.
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- City centre working
- Certified professional development plan
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on . Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Java, Software engineer, Flexible working, Agile, AWS, Linux, Spring, ReactJS.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- software engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'