Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £35-50,000 (dependent on experience), 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
Multiple software engineer roles available with our client, from Intermediate to Senior level C++ or C# Software Engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for local talent looking for a change, or Software Engineers looking to relocate to a fantastic part of the country.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - Key Skills:
- Graduate level, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years commercial experience.
- Good commercial C++ or C# programming experience.
- Windows development environment experience.
- Experience of Agile methodologies is preferable.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - Nice to Have:
- Ideally good academic results in Maths or related subject.
- Engineering Industry experience is preferable but not essential.
C++ or C# Software Engineers - About the role:
The successful C++ or C# Software Engineer will be part of a talented software engineering team, working on the latest automation systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle development.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To undertake software implementation and necessary tasks to achieve planned software development projects, providing the technical lead in their areas.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
- To master the core programming languages and technologies used.
- To evaluate and integrate 3rd party software effectively with development management.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in its field and a recognised name in the software manufacturing industry.
To find out more about this fantastic Software Engineer role, please contact us now for an interview.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"