Software Engineering Project Manager - Weymouth -Up to £55K
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineering Project Manager to join a well-established global engineering company, based at their site in Weymouth. This new role has come about as a result of continued business success and resulting growth. You will be tasked with heading up and leading project teams to deliver multiple projects from design to delivery.
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading the software aspects of projects to deliver them to tight timescales
- Managing the preparation, planning and execution of projects
- Being the cross functional peer for disciplines within the business, Design, Hardware, Software, Quality, Production and Assembly
- Managing quality, defects, timeline
- Working with the Group Managers to allocate resources and cost
- Organising and chairing meetings on project progress
- Providing accurate forecasts and board presentations
- A creative proactive 'can-do' attitude, drive and energy
- Experience of delivering the software aspects of high level, multi-functional projects
- An HND/HNC or equivalent in engineering or management
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing and service environment
- Experience of supervising an inter-discipline team to achieve a variety of objectives to challenging timescales
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- A willingness to travel abroad
You will be working for a dynamic company with a great culture and which offers the opportunity for career progression in the longer term. The role also offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes flexible working hours, a generous bonus structure, private healthcare and 25 day's.
If you are looking to really add value within in this great company, please contact Linda at Rubicon. Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job