Software Engineering Manager
Senior Software Engineering Manager - Global Technology organisation - Cheshire
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a Global Technology organisation for a Senior Software Engineering Manager.
Your new role
As a Senior Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Driving delivery of large-scale, complex business software solutions
- Direct line management of a team supporting the business onboarding platform (Scala)
- Matrix management of a number of supply chain teams to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Working with the business and architects to develop platform roadmaps
- Overcoming obstacles and transforming the way we work to enable us to deliver more effectively
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- An inspiring and motivating leader
- Ability to manage and motivate a team circa 10 technology staff
- A software or systems engineering background with current, in-depth technical expertise
- Strong project management skills with the ability to drive outcomes across supply chain teams
- Ability to articulate technical concepts with clarity at senior levels
- Ability to influence and drive change and improvement in the way the team develop software
- Experience of end-to-end software delivery in a complex, regulated environment
- Formal qualifications in project management or service delivery, e.g. PMP, Prince2, ITIL
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- software engineering java scala python collaboration automation agile manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"