USMAART are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to work in Milton Keynes in the Software Engineering department. This is a full-time position with benefits including a MacBook and company phone.
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain resilient, scalable systems for processing sports racing data coming from third party data providers. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining systems that are responsible for distribution of data products.
The client are a well-established leader in the online and retail betting markets supplying products and services to the industry. The role offers the chance for the right individuals to represent the organisation at a very exciting time.
- You will take full accountability for deliverables of your team
- Develop and build effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Ensure regular and clear communications within SIS Development, business customers and project stakeholders
- Demonstrate a passion for software engineering, integration and building new systems
- To address technical debt and ensure that systems adhere to SOLID design principles
- To ensure that there is an effective continuous delivery pipeline that enables incremental releases of stable software
- To lead, coach and develop a small team of engineers, 80% writing code and 20% coaching
- Linux/Unix. Tomcat
- JAVA 7/8
- Oracle Databases
- Ant, Maven, Gradle
- OO design and Solid design principles
- Agile Software Delivery (SCRUM)
You will be paid a salary of up to £55k plus benefits including a MacBook and company phone.
- Software engineering manager technical principles engineers coding