Fruition IT are partnering with a leader in the Yorkshire and UK tech market who are enjoying year on year growth. The company is awarding winning on glassdoor and always features on the best company to work for list.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be leading a team of up to thirty engineers at different levels of expertise. Direct reports could total a number seven technical leads. The role is the management of staff and they deliver. This is a large-scale web environment that has embraced Agile from top to bottom.
The Software Engineering Manager will have many key areas including but not limited to;
- Recruit, develop & motivate your team by providing direction, and opportunities
- Create a Scalable Engineering Delivery Pipeline
- Ensure engineering best practices and be responsible for managing technical debt, coding practices, framework & language choice, development build and deployment tooling.
- Be responsible for engineering SDLC adherence against our wider compliance requirements. Make sure we do this in a way that maintains our low-bureaucracy high-trust working environment.
- Make things better, be a champion!
The Software Engineering Manager will be a Technical Leader with a strong voice on future direction and all major tech decisions within the business as well as your team.
You will be rewarded with an award winning technical and working environment, flexible working (genuine flex -working), an excellent salary and one of the best overall packages available in Leeds. Want to relocate? No problem, the company will offer a package.
Apply now or give Rob at Fruition IT a call for a confidential discussion
- "development Manager"