One of Europe’s leaders in developing software for self-driving vehicles is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their simulation team to create realistic virtual worlds to test & train their unique driving software.
Their leadership team is very experienced, many of whom have been involved in extremely successful start-ups with many successful exits.
On the technical side, they have a team of world-class engineers and scientists with renowned academic advisors who are at the very cutting edge in research and the application of said research in one of the world’s most exciting autonomous vehicle projects.
They have raised £tens of millions in funding and off the back of a successful product launch last year they are looking to expand the team further with world-class talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be working as an integral member of the simulation team, building a virtual world to test and train their unique driving software to ensure that when the cars get on the road, they are safe to the general public
- Simulation system integration: working with 3rd party APIs & systems
- Dealing with Data Pipelines with a ton of raw data, and manipulating giant point-clouds with millions of vertices
- Be heavily involved in creating realistic graphics and physics for their autonomous vehicles
Who we are looking for:
- You are fluent in C / C++, C# and have some experience with other languages (they also use Python)
- Degree educated in maths, physics, mechanical engineering or similar degrees
- You have extensive experience working in the full software lifecycle in a fast-paced & innovative company or industry.
- You have knowledge of current and cutting-edge software engineering methodologies and best practices.
- Experience of simulation system integration
- Worked with Data pipelines and written tools that handle a ton of raw data and automating some of these tasks to avoid doing them by hand
- Experience with 3D graphics technology
- Experience with Unreal, Unity or any other game engine technology
- You have worked on projects involving creating realistic game worlds, racing games or vehicle simulation
- Implemented solution using real-time graphical API’s
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are a great fit for the role then please email me on jake @adlib-recruitment.co. uk.
Adlib is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'