Software Engineer / Bristol / £40,000 - £60,000
I am excited to introduce this fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer in Bristol. The team is expanding, working on new projects, and building new digital experiences for customers, with momentum from some big recent successes and an ambitious mission over the next few years.
The business is looking for people who bring a wealth of knowledge and skills, enjoy learning, working in cross-functional teams and upholding best engineering practices (e.g. continuous integration, test driven development, pair programming where it makes sense). Are you willing to share your experiences and guidance with others?
This business is proud of their friendly and collaborative work culture. Software Engineers work in small agile teams, to produce features that can quickly improve the lives of users. Please apply if you think you would suit this team environment and have technical skills to complement their current tech-stack.
- Includes Java & Spring Boot microservices, with React micro-frontends
- PostgreSQL is our preferred database
- We use ActiveMQ for "traditional" messaging, but have recently started to also look at Kafka
- We have automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- We use the Red Hat OpenShift (Kubernetes) platform, hosted on AWS
- We also take advantage of AWS cloud products where we can e.g. RDS, ElasticCache, S3
- We release to production every two weeks and are seeking to improve this even more
- Everything as Code!
Employer's note: We are highly collaborative & like co-located teams. We do offer dynamic working so if you need to work from home from time to time, that's fine!
Software Engineer / Software Developer / Programmer / Java / Spring Boot / React / DevOps / Cloud
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'