Software Engineer

Posted 25 November by Luton Bennett
Easy Apply Featured

Software Engineer




Up to £40,000 + 24 Days Holiday + Contributory Pension (Up to 5%) + Perkbox Benefits + Gym Membership + Career Development


Monday to Friday days, 37.5 hours per week


Software Engineer required for a global leading service provider based in central Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team who work on industry leading technology in the media industry and can offer long term career development opportunities.


To apply for this role you will be a Software Engineer with experience in ANY background including academia.


The successful candidate will be joining a team of 20 Software Engineers designing and building test tools. You may work on projects that involve development from scratch, or you may be involved in modifying and improving existing products to project requirements.


Approximately 40% of your time will be spent on programming. The company work with languages such as Python, JavaScript, Django and C++ however specific experience of these is not required as long as you are willing to pick these up. The other 60% of you time will be spent on specification analysis, software design, code review, documentation, support and mentoring junior engineers.


This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader who can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on exciting upcoming projects at the forefront of broadcast technology. You’ll be joining a team where personal development is encouraged and supported by peer reviews.


The Role:


* Design, develop and build software test tools

* Working with Python, Java Script, Django, C/C++ etc.


The Person:


* Experience as a Software Engineer in ANY background

* Experience coding with ANY language but willingness to learn further

* Experience interacting with hardware is a plus

Reference: 39273970

Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.

Report this job