REED Technology are pleased to announce a new partnership with a European wide software company. They provide specialist products to multiple technical industries requiring high quality, secure & safety critical software. Their service including the provision of consultation, design, development, testing and system integration. They are looking to speak to talented software developers to be based in their Belfast office with strong communication with their European bases. You will work with a diverse range of technologies across varying business sectors with big name clients.
- Creation of modular software developed to a high standard
- Testing & debugging with relevant test records completed
- Written documentation of defects and amendments reported clearly
- Generation of software design specifications at unit or sub-system.
- Support project scheduling
- Peer to peer code reviews
- Project change logs
- Experience in the full SDLC
- Knowledge and experience of relevant programming languages
- C+, C++, C# preference
- Experience in software planning
- Degree educated ideally in computer science
What’s in it for me?
If you’re an adaptable software developer with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team this opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to make your mark with a strong brand. This opportunity will provide you with a European link to strong teams to learn and grow with, along with a competitive salary and great benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'