We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our clients Team. We are seeking a key individual to join the existing software team engaged in the development of advanced electronics systems for the satellite modems markets. The purpose of this role is to design, develop and support software within the engineering department.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the design and development of:
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
• Web application development for new and existing product.
• Network management software to provide the control and monitoring of new and existing products.
• Embedded software for use within new products being developed to expand the company’s existing product lines.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished Software engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role with the following:
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols is highly desirable as is knowledge of mobile app development
• Knowledge and experience of Object-Orientated Analysis and Design
• Experience of object-oriented techniques and CASE tools.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of successfully undertaking complex development tasks to a given schedule with minimal guidance and supervision
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject (e.g. software/electronic engineering)
• A track record of creativity and innovation.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Able to work alone and in teams.
- Management Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'