A Fantastic opportunity has become available for an Infrastructure Software Engineer to work for our well-established client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset!!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
- You will be required to join develop and maintain features within a greenfield project, developing a hybrid-cloud and public could management and automation platform.
- You will be responsible for creating new features and fixing bugs for back end services within the product.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Minimum of 4years' industry experience designing and developing solutions with C#
- Developing REST services with ASP.NER Web API
- Database design and implementation using MS SQL Server (inc T-SQL, Stored Procedures, relational database mechanisms/theory)
- Experience with a unit test framework (Xunit, Nunit, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communicator
- Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional
- Good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- Experience developing applications on .NET Core
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience developing Microservices
- Experience with the Domain Driven Design (DDD) pattern
Don't delay; call, click or come in today!
Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'