Job Title: Software Engineer
Are you able to use version control systems (either Subversion or Git)? Do you have an understanding/appreciation of configuration management? Do you have an understanding of the whole software development life cycle? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic degree qualified, or equivalent, Software Engineer with a genuine passion for designing, developing and delivering quality software for real time systems. The ideal candidate will have flair in designing user interface based software development with emphasis on user experience design.
The post holder will be required to work alongside our Lead Software Engineer testing high level software for use in a range of computer controlled systems. They will also be required to support other Engineers working on embedded software projects. It would be beneficial for the candidate to have 1-3 years' experience of programming using C#, WPF, XAML, MVVM and .NET using Visual Studio. However this amount of experience is not essential!
It is essential that applicants:
- Are able to use version control systems (either Subversion or Git).
- Have an understanding/appreciation of configuration management.
- Have an understanding of the whole software development life cycle.
- Have experience of other technologies such as Android/Linux/iOS software development and database management systems (SQLite) would be beneficial as we're constantly looking for new innovations.
- Experience of Threading and Asynchronous programming.
- Experience of Memory and Resource Management.
- Experience of UI and UX design.
- This is a good opportunity for someone to join a growing company where they can make a difference and have a career.
ACS are recruiting for a Software Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Software Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Software Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Software Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Software Engineer role you desire.
- "control" "systems" "subversion" "Git" "configuration" "software" "engineer" "Linux" "Android" "IOS" "SQLite"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'