The purpose of the role is to design, specify, implement, test and maintain software to support the company's products and services.
Software Engineer Requirements:
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for the use of good engineering practices for the production of new software, within an innovative and profitable environment
- Support and enhance existing software packages and performances
- Act as a go to person for advice support and knowledge
- Role model status for Junior staff. Guidance to other team members
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- C++ and other programming languages
- Great communication skills,
- Knowledge of OpenGL, Windows MFC, Writing PC Windows based software
- Use of Visual Studio
If you are interested in this Software Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"