Job title: Software Engineer.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
25 days holidays plus bank holidays, Pension Contribution (5%) and more.
Acorn's rapidly expanding client, a world leader in Marine technology, are seeking a Software Engineer to support the design and development of monitoring systems and products for use within the industry.
The Software Engineer should be able to write and document test scripts, recommend the latest technologies and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation. In addition, you will be tasked with Software Engineering duties, such as writing efficient code and undertake personal development activities to maintain software development skills.
* Develop efficient enterprise level code.
* Help set the technical direction of software in the company and help contribute to improvement of working practices and methods.
* Identify software deficiencies and coding faults.
* Develop and design testing documentations of MS based applications.
Essential experience required:
Degree qualification in:
* Commercial experience in (C++ and VB) and Windows based development.
* MS SQL.
* LINQ entity frameworks.
* Package managers such as NuGet.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Priya Patel for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Software Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job