Location: Hyde, Manchester
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 (depending on experience) + benefits including pension scheme & 23 days annual holiday
An independent company is on the lookout for a Software Engineer with computer science, software engineering or relevant qualification to join their close-knit team.
They develop and provide first class asset management, customer services, mapping and work planning applications to a range of businesses.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a junior C# developer who is able to develop, document and maintain programs mainly in Windows environments and possibly looking to work with web-based and mobile systems.
About the Role
Working under the guidance of the development manager across the full development lifecycle - from analysis of client requirements to design, development and testing
Working with the customer support team to provide ongoing maintenance and continual improvement
- Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject (desirable)
- Aptitude and desire to learn and progress
- Understanding of (Microsoft) SQL based databases
- Good analysis, problem solving & communication skills
- C# development experience (desirable)
- Experience with web technologies (desirable)
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including Software Engineer, Software Developer may be considered.
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer