£30,000-£35,000 per annum
As soon as possible
My client in an international media group are currently looking for two employees to join their team on a permanent basis in their office based in Bath. The role will be for a Software Engineer, with a salary dependant on experience which will range between £30,000-£35,000 per annum.
You will be interested and up to date with latest technologies, show and avid interest in events and meet ups to ensure the continuous progression and continuous development.
- Experience with C#, SQL, HTML and JS, CSS
- Know PHP, Webpack Server, Solr, IIS (or NGINX or Apache).
- Be able to help create, design and implement custom web services and API’s
- Show the ability to problem solve and show attention to detail.
- Be able to test code and experience of web and data caching.
- Experience if JQuery/ Node JS/ React JS / SOAP/ RESTFul/ Visual Studio
What you’ll get:
In return for your skills and expertise you will also benefit from a variety of incentives such as;
- Having your birthday off
- Time off over Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Sabbatical options on completion of 5 years continuous service
- Extra holiday compared to the government standard
- Alongside this they have regular work outings and events to take part in, conferences
- Flexi hours and chance to work remotely.
If you feel like this may be the job for you and are after a new and existing opportunity then please apply with and updated CV or call for more information.
Kimberly Whiting –