Our Client a fast growing and established company based in Royston, Hertfordshire are seeking a Software Engineer.
This role focuses on the design and development of software, reporting to the Technology Manager and working collaboratively with team members.
Our client need someone with a passion for developing new software whilst also catering for legacy systems.
• Work with product managers and engineers to develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Provide estimates to enable project planning
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems Document software modifications
• Comply with industry standards
• Identify & record metrics for software activities
• Proven work experience as a software engineer or software developer in a commercial environment where products must be delivered to scope, budget and schedule
• Development experience using one or more of the following languages C#.Net, Java, Python
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Swing MVC) would be an advantage
• Experience developing GUI for PC
• Experience of developing apps for Android and iOS will be advantageous
• Strong ability to write structured code and good documentation
• Possess a working knowledge of Jira or other bug tracking software
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job