Role Software Engineer
Location Norwich, Perth and York
Salary Negotiable + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver robust and innovative Test Services for project teams.
- Responsible for ensuring milestones are successfully met.
- Support and embrace a collaborative working environment with a range of stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in one or more mainstream development language, such as C#, Java, Python, Groovy.
- Knowledge of modern testing practices such as Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Exposure to test automation frameworks.
- Experience in one or more database management systems and the associated query language(s).
- Exposure to a CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Exposure to a source code management system such as Git.
- Experience of installing and maintaining software tools on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
- IT Development
- Test Automation
- Testing Practices