Our client based just to the north of Cambridge has been at the forefront of a premium digital product range.
The company culture is such that all share in a desire to make their world-beating offerings ever better. The award winning products are still designed and hand built in the UK to deliver a totally unique user experience.
Continued success means they seek an experienced, talented software engineer to be part of the R&D team working on their network streaming platform and reporting to the Technical Director
- Develop new software solutions based on our network streaming platform.
- The scope of work ranges from Internet Services to GUI (QT).
- Create product concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features.
- Interact with other engineers worldwide and contribute to the creation of the overall project plans for product realisation.
- Consult with Product Management and R&D on roadmap planning and resource allocation for App development, software development and hardware design.
- Distinguished C/C++ Developer and expert for (embedded) Linux
- Familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
- Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. However, we will make every effort to contact those applicants whose skills and competencies are a direct match to the role advertised. If you have not heard further from us in 4 working days then I regret that you must assume that you were not selected for interview. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology
Software Engineer C 'C’ C++ Linux electronics programmer programming embedded Agile Network Internet Standards GUI QT
- Software Engineer C ‘C’ C++ Linux electronics programmer
- programming embedded Agile Network Internet Standards GUI QT