- A large provider of professional services to the Insurance and Financial markets, both retail and commercial.
- Create and deliver test services for project teams across the company platform.
- Maintain efficiency across the company systems, using manual and automation software testing, this may include CA Test Data Management, CA Service Virtualisation, Selenium, SOAP UI and HP UFT.
The experience we need.
- Experience using test automation frameworks.
- Confident user of a mainstream development language such as C#, Java, Python, Groovy.
- Knowledge of database management systems, and the languages used in the manipulation of data.
- Knowledge of implementation, maintenance and guidance for software tools on Windows/Linux.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £30,000 - £35,000
- A great benefit’s package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job