Software Engineer (Test) - Online Gaming Leader - Gibraltar
Salary: To £35,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company, is looking to appoint a passionate and motivated Software Engineer (Test) to join their Digital Development team here in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets.
This challenging yet exciting Software Engineer (Test) opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- You will responsible for testing native iOS applications, extending, maintaining and running both automated and manual test suites. You will work with product, development and business teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary.
- Perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
- The company will support you to escalate as necessary any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium, Calabash, Jmeter.
- Solid at writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications.
- Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals.
- Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules.
- A good communicator - you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner - you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble.
- You get things done.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Test Automation
- Mobile Applications