Our client a market leader in the financial services industry is looking for motivated software engineers to join their delivery teams.
Their scrum teams work across multiple web & mobile applications on a range of products. They have created an award winning customer portal and develop all of their mobile apps in-house.
Our client approaches software delivery with an Agile mind-set.
- Becoming a valued member of one of our scrum teams focused on delivering features and improvements of our client’s existing and future products
- Contributing to the development of solutions that meet the strategic requirements of our business
- Identifying improvement opportunities such as enhancements to standards or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery
- Providing technical expertise and collaborating in teams operating across the global.
You will achieve this by:
- Working with scrum team members and the ScrumMaster and Product Owner to deliver focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard
- Bringing your technical expertise to a group of like minded developers with the aim to develop the best solutions for our customers.
- Fostering team spirit and collaboration within your team
- Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for our customers
- Experienced and confident developer who want to develop great products, on a large scale
- Able to demonstrate commercial experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and building Web Applications using C# MVC framework
- Have an agile way of thinking and a proven track record of developing and delivering great stuff on a frequent basis
- Modern software engineering practices, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven), Code Analysis software (Sonar).
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet devices.
- Source Code Management (GIT, Stash)
- Web services experience (XML, REST, SOAP)
Our client offers a competitive salary with fantastic benefits including an excellent pension and bonus potential.