This is a dream job for a competent Software Engineer to design and develop software for robots in a commercial environment.
As a Software Engineer you will have a relevant degree in Computing, Robotics, Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Instrumentation or similar and have considerable commercial experience of the full lifecycle of new product engineering.
You will have knowledge of:
Writing software in embedded C and/or C++.
- A scripting language like Python and/or Matlab
- Object-oriented design
- Algorithm design
- Current driver’s licence and be happy to travel on occasion.
- Some exposure in managing and building complex software projects using Cmake.
- Exposure to Automated Systems, Robotics, 2D/3D Computer Vision, Path Programming and AI / Machine learning and perception and sensing for Robot Guidance.
This fast-growing robotics design company based in Cambridgeshire is committed to the development and manufacture of highly complex and innovative robotics solutions for industries such as Medical Electrical Equipment Applications, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Power Generation, Transport, Maritime and Aerospace. This is a company where you can make a real impact.
As a key member of the product development team, you will be responsible for developing software for a variety of robotic products. It is very much a hands-on role and would suit someone who is not only technical able but also has a commercial insight and vision.
Candidate applying for the following job titles are also likely to be interested:
Design Engineer * Software Engineer * Robotics Developer * Instrumentation Developer * Software Developer * Programmer
For full company details and job specification please email your CV in MS Word format now.
• Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
• Guarantee to keep you updated
• Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
• We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- Embedded Software