Applications Software Engineer - PC Applications - Windows - C/C++
The Applications Software Engineer will be responsible for developing PC based applications to support products. An accurate understanding of product requirements and the system architecture is essential. You will have a high skill level in the fundamentals of software Engineering including:
- Mathematics and statistics.
- Developing applications in Windows environment.
- Interfacing PC applications to embedded controllers.
- Connecting PC applications across networks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++.
- Experience with source control systems, e.g. GIT.
- Experience with bug tracking systems, e.g. JIRA.
- Experience of developing PC applications, including GUI design.
- Experience with designing for automatic test/regression and test driven development.
- Experience of working with databases, ideally using SQL.
- Experience of using Delphi.
- Experience of developing embedded firmware.