Software Engineer - .Net Developer - .Net Engineer - London
Software Engineer - .Net Developer required to join a leading Global Insurance company based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective which is to improve new and innovative ways to engage and support customers, on a portfolio of products that reach out to 17 million customers.
As a Software Engineer - .Net Developer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying improvement opportunities such as enhancements to standards or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery
- Working with scrum team members and the ScrumMaster and Product Owner to deliver focused, value driven changes to a high-quality standard
- Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for our customers
- Contributing to the development of solutions that meet the strategic requirements of our business
As a Software Engineer - .Net Developer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Modern software engineering practices, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven), Code Analysis software (Sonar).
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet devices.
- Source Code Management (GIT, Stash)
- Web services experience (XML, REST, SOAP)
My client offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Software Engineer - .Net Developer professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (.Net / C #/ XML / REST / SOAP)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- C# MVC