Our client, based in Ipswich are a leading global risk advisory company, with over 40,000 employees they operate in more than 140 countries. Due to continuous growth they are looking for a Software Engineer to join their team in the city centre on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved at all stages of the development life cycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, UAT and warranty-support. Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Designing and developing application solutions, incorporating web-based user interfaces, communication layers, calculation engines, data layers and database structures.
- User experience, understanding how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task.
- Working with DevOps and Delivery Managers to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes through the TFS and Release Manager packages.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Systems integration experience required
- Azure development/integration experience
- Application architecture experience required
- Varied SDLC experience including Agile Scrum
In return for your skills the company are offering a very competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and modern working environment.
If you would be interested in hearing more, please apply now.