Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working with a new and awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart......
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with Consoles, Books etc and a Kitchen full of Coffee and Ice Cream J
- Working in the City Centre of Malaga - one of Spain’s coolest cities.... and it’s Sunny and Warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An Autonomous working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies and super interesting stacks
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Disrupting the future working on Blockchain Technologies
- Create prototypes of New Technologies
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behaviour-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications
What will you bring?
- Extensive experience in HTML and CSS with Sass/Less
- Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication
- If you have any experience in Microservices, Blockchain, Fintech Crypto etc that would be even better, if not come and learn....
If this sounds like a bit of you then send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail.....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job